Welcome to 2023 Fall Clinic
Dear Fall Clinic Families,
We are excited to welcome your swimmer to the first day of Fall Clinic tomorrow. You should have received an email last week with your swimmer’s group assignment.
Each swimmer should arrive 5-10 minutes before their designated practice time. Swimmers will need a swimsuit, goggles and towel. If your swimmer has hair past the collar, a swim cap is required. No other equipment is needed.
Las Trampas is NOT open for recreational use during Fall Clinic. Please SHARE these guidelines with your children and daycare providers:
- Free swimming is not allowed in the main pool or diving well.
- The basketball hoop is unavailable.
- The ping pong table is unavailable.
- The wading pool may be used by children ages 5 & under ONLY, with parent supervision at all times.
- These guidelines are subject to change at the discretion of the Lifeguards, Coach, and Swim Team Directors.
Parents, please bring quiet activities for your children who are waiting for their siblings during Fall Clinic. Please help us establish that the pool is a learning environment.
See you soon,
Marisa and Dana
2023 LTST Co-Directors