Parent Jobs - Fines Policy
A $150 fine is imposed for the following:
- Failure by parent to assign a Substitute if the parent is unable to work
- Failure by parent or Substitute to check in with the Job Coordinators
- Failure by parent or Substitute to arrive on time (fee imposed after 10 minutes late)
- Failure by parent or Substitute to stay for the duration of the event or meet
- Failure by parent to email the Jobs Coordinators with the name, cell phone number, and email address of a scheduled Substitute at least 24 hours in advance of the job check-in time
It is your responsibility to communicate these policies to your Substitute.
Fines must be paid before your swimmer will be entered into the next meet.
Fines are payable by check or Venmo to Las Trampas Swim Team, and coordinated by the team Treasurer, Marisa Lynn [email protected]
If you have questions regarding this policy, please contact the Swim Team Directors at [email protected]