Is your 4-7 year old feeling ready for summer? Let’s get them in the water to remember the skills they learned last summer, refresh their confidence, and re-acclimate to the water before beginning Swim Team, Mudskippers, or Sea Ponies!
Refresher Sessions are 20-minute reservations for parents and kids to be in the water before Las Trampas Pool opens for general use, and before Las Trampas Swim Team programs begin. These sessions are designed for kids who need extra support and a boost of confidence before jumping into summer programs.
We will offer Refresher Sessions SATURDAYS, MARCH 25 - APRIL 22.
Signups are available HERE
Who is eligible to sign up? Kids who are:
- 4-7 years old
- Registered for LTST, Sea Ponies, or Mudskippers
- NOT participating in Spring Clinic
- 1 Parent + 1 Child in the water: $10 per 20 minute session
- 1 Child may swim on his/her own, under parent supervision: $10 per 20 minute session
- An LTST Helper may get in the water with each child: $20 per 20 minute session. Please note that this is not a private swim lesson…the helper will be there for safety, but not specific instruction.
- Lifeguard on Duty
- Each family is reserved half of a lane
- Diving Well is open for swimming use (for deep-end familiarity!)
- 48-hour advance signups are required so that we can plan for staff.
- Please submit payment via Venmo @ltsttreasurer at the time of Signup. Please include FAMILY NAME / REFRESHER SESSION in the Venmo note. If payment has not been received by 48 hours before your reservation date/time, your reservation will be cancelled.
Simple formatted text